Friday 11 August 2017

I won’t cry, moan or protest about Man Utd signings – Mourinho

Image result for mourinho
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has hinted that there may be another summer signing to come before the transfer window shuts.

Such absentees means the United boss does not believe they have advanced hugely compared with this time last year, but he retains hope of making a fourth summer signing.


/>Romelu Lukaku, Victor Lindelof and Nemanja Matic have so far arrived this summer, but Mourinho always intended to make four acquisitions.

“You know, in my initial analysis coming from January and progressively through the other months, I was thinking about four players,” the United boss said before facing the Hammers on Sunday.

“But I am not a difficult person to work with, in spite of sometimes it looks different or you want to make it look different.

“I am not a difficult person to work with and I understand the reality of the market, I understand the reality of the numbers – and I also understand that my club by doing 75 per cent of what I initially asked, I think the club did very well.

“So I don’t think I am in a position of crying, of moaning, of protesting.

“I am not in a position to say that ‘I am not happy with’ – I am happy with the effort the club did

“I am happy that the club managed to do 75 per cent of the work before the Premier League starts and if until the August 31 the remaining 25 per cent don’t arrive, I will not moan.

“I will just go with everything I have to try to win every match we play.”

Manchester United’s season begins on Sunday when they host West Ham at Old Trafford.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...