Monday 8 June 2015

PRESS RELEASE; DR. UCHECHUKWU owns Abia state Gov. House


Dear Abians, it has come to my notice, the rumor making rounds that Abia State Government gave me the plots of land where the Ministry of Works was located.
I do by this medium disassociate myself from the unfounded rumor, declaring that I have nothing, (directly or indirectly) to do with the land in question. May I, for record purposes, state that the Large expanse of land where the New Abia state Government House is being built belonged to me.
The state Government took it from me but has till this moment not Compensated me monetarily or with any other Land.
May I repeat - I have nothing to do with the Land around the Former Ministry of works.
Anyone in doubt can go to the Ministry of Lands or any other concerned Government Agency to ascertain this fact.
Abia Must Rejoice.
Signed..
DR. UCHECHUKWU SAMPSON OGAH(OON, FCA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...